BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Lunes, Marso 7, 2011

"My Personality"

H! good day everyone. My name is Lyn Joy D.Duron, I am 17 years of age. I live in Cadio, Panitan Capiz. I am studying in Hercor College in Roxas City Capiz.
I am a simple girl that willing to give everything  for my love one's. Someday i want to become a successful computer programmer, because I want to help my parents. But now I want to finish my studies first. My motto in life is a ship with out destination is like a man with out ambition. My hobbies is writng poems or quotes that will inspired my love one's when they read it. 


Like: Sweet Love

If I Has To Choose Between Loving 
You And Breathing.
I would Use My Last Breath to say I LOVE YOU.

As we grow older together,
As we continue to change with age,
There is one Thing that Would never change,
I will Always keep Fallin in love with you.

"If rain drops Were kisses"
I could send you showers.
"If hug were Seas"
I Send you Oceans.
and if love was a person
I send you ME.^_^.



0 (mga) komento: